Sunday 11 January 2015

The Art of Laziness

Laziness, is a skill we cats master so well... But unlike the humans tend to think, this skill doesn't develop automatically! It requires hours and hours of hard napping in various locations. Here's a study of one anonymous' cat's nap on a warm fire place.



See the relaxed paws? The secretary can't get over how cute they look, and I guess she has a point there.


Did I hear something?


Maybe the cat food can opening?


What, no dinner time yet?



Well, make sure you'll have a better excuse next time when you interrupt my nap!! I have to keep up my skills you know!

5 comments:

  1. Mom thinks you are SO cute with those toes hanging out and the tilting head!
    We cats appreciate all the work that goes into making sleeping look easy !
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. My human says I must have a special talent because I've been lazy since I was a tiny kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great napping spot, Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a great spot Carlos! Those humans can't get too close to you there.

    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood !!! theeze bee awesum skillz; we like de fluid movement in fotoz two, we purrson a lee noe thiz poze requires HOURZ
    oh nap time; and foto 6 required eggs act place mint oh de whole rite side oh yur self...a skillz that takes MONTHZ ta purrfect...rock on buddy.... ♥

    ReplyDelete