Wednesday 24 December 2014

Bliss...

 
Friends, this has been a very good day. The Christmas Eve, the day of the days. We've had the house full of relatives during the day, and I behaved quite well, and made even some new aquaintances!
 
But anyhow, I must have been a very good kitty, since I got some great gifts! The Santa Clause came to our place, and brought so many great presents to all of us. The secretary is too tired now to take pictures of my stuff, but I think she'll might do it later. I got FOUR different kinds of treats!!! I LOVE them! I also got a huge mouse, that moves by itself! I'm not yet sure if it's great or scary.
 
I was kind of allowed to the great Christmas Dinner table. I was laying on the chair besides the secretary, and she slipped down loads of tasty bits of her food for me! I got some smoked turkey, smoked salmon and very well cooked beef... I was in a food heaven!!
 
Now it's just relaxing, chillaxing and eating food, snacks, candy, chocolate etc! Ok, that was the humans part. I always have it like that!
 
 
To finish this post, the secretary had some quite questionable pictures of me... All I have to say to my defense is, that I didn't even touch the darn tree, the needles really just fell on my fur  when I was passing the tree!! I swear!!!
 




I swear!!!
 
But now, over and out, have a beautiful Christmas where ever you are!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Carlos, it would seem you've had a fantastic Christmas celebration! Purrs and peace to you and your family, and may 2015 bring only the very best to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome Christmas you're having, Carlos! Paws up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Carlos!
    Keep on having fun :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uskotaan sua kyllä! Hauskaa joulua sinne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Carlos, you mean the tree is still standing? What on earth for? It is a kitty's job to knock down the tree and to hunt the ornaments that fall!

    Meowey Kissamouse!
    Lilith, Rosco, Tina, & Lucky
    The Feline Contingent

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad you had a Meowy Christmas, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete