Tuesday 14 October 2014

A train to nowhere

The kids have loads of cool toys they have kind of outgrown, but once in a while they get a feeling to suddenly play with them. Like this wooden train track, a classic toy around here.




I had to inspect it naturally, but it wasn't my thing at all. The secretary kind of thought I would get all excited about some moving trains and she would get some great pictures, but no. I wasn't up for it. The kids can keep this toy, I'm more interested in some other stuff they have. 

4 comments:

  1. My human LOVES trains, and she would play with that, even though she is WAY too old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood...yea, unless de train iz gonna bring ewe food, reel live dead fish, or pie, itz kinda knot werth it, tho it mite be fun ta take a piece ore three oh de trak.... & hide it !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool train set, but we are interested in the other toys you find interesting ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think that is a cool toy, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete