Tuesday 27 May 2014

Tuna salad

The secretary made a tuna sallad for a quick lunch for herself. I became very interested in that stuff as soon as I smelled the tuna. 




I just have to question the cooking skills of my secretary... What kind of idiot would spoil the heavenly taste of fresh live dead canned tuna by mixing it with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and other weird stuff? I say keep it simple! Tuna needs no additional stuff to taste good.

AND, she didn't even let me taste the stuff!! So rude of her! Well, as a revenge, I took a sip from her glass of milk... 

5 comments:

  1. dood...oh kay...thiz iz de icing on de cake oh ree venge....1) ewe dinna get ta go two de beech 7) ya wuz knot a loud ta play in kleen clothes 5) we just like typin thiz ) and now THIZ !!!????? KNOT purr mitted ta eat any toona......yea.....sum heavee doo tee revenge iz in order buddy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo!! So not right!! In our home if a can of tuna is opened I MUST get some, always. Sometimes it is salmon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My human likes all that non-tuna stuff too! Humans, they have no clue....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pipsun ja Miirun Pirjo27 May 2014 at 21:07

    Great revenge! We usually take a sip from her glass of water ( mainly during the night time when the glass is on her bedside table). Well done, Carlos!
    - Pipsu and Miiru -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly bean! And then not to give you a taste....you did the right thing Carlos.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete