Thursday 20 February 2014

The ungrateful humans

The secretary was on sick leave today, and I did what a good cat should do, kept her company.


But look what they did then!

 
They staged this ridiculous picture of me and just put it here on the interwebs! I had  no idea what they were doing behind my back, I was just trying to look as smashing as always! I was being a good cat, lying on her feet and purring lovingly. Then she does this... I guess she wasn't yet sick enough to mute her stupid sense of humour... I'm thinking she won't be getting any more cuddles from me any time soon!

10 comments:

  1. Withhold cuddles, purrs and foot warming duties until your human has apologised for being silly.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood...ewe got that rite N sum hairballin in sum shooz iz in order... long with stickin a 18 day old halibut in
    de ac/heat vents...yea...better yet make it 3 halibuttz.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was mean. But you do look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humans! They are so unappreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to worry, Carlos, but it looks like a very handsome crown to us. Still, you should hold back on the nursing duties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad bean! We thinks we sees a hairball in somebody's future....or at least a well-placed vom-it. MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this was a riot! It may have been mean, but it was awfully funny. It had me ROFLMAO!
    Don't worry. Soon your human will be well again and you can get back at her with your own practical joke. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're sure you'll come up with the appropriate revenge, Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the support, I'll be having my revenge sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Mom has been on "sick leave" too and thankfully didn't take any photos though. Hope your Mom is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete