Saturday 9 November 2013

O Tannenbaum...

I know it's a bit early, but I'm too excited not to be talking about it already! I mean Christmas! This will be my first Christmas, and I can't wait! I have only heard stories about it, but it all seems almost too good to be true. What I've heard is that the staff will bring and actual tree inside the house! I've heard also that they will hang all kinds of glittery balls, strings and toys on it! It must be the every cats dream!! OMC it must be like heaven... You see, I haven't even had any reasonable possibilities to climb on anything lately. The flowers around here are useless, and the beam high up hasn't interested me since, well, I fell down a bit.. Aaanyhow... here are the useless flowers:
 
 
Well, to tell you the truth, I sometimes climb on the bigger one, but as you can see it's not that sturdy... A couple of times it has almost fallen down. So, you can guess I'm excited to be climbing on this one:
 
 
Oh I can't WAIT!!! Christmas, bring it on!!!

6 comments:

  1. Let's hope you aren't fastened to the top of the tree to be the Christmas Fairy!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun !
    Can I come over to your place for CATmas ?!
    We don't have a Christmas tree at my house :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and nice to see you here! Sure, you're welcome to my place at Catmas!! In my house, the lady of the house insists we will have a Christmas tree, but we will see after this years first CATmas, what kind of opinion she will have...

      Delete
  3. dood...ewe iz gonna LOVEZ Christmas...ya get toyz, treetz, snax, hope full lee a BURD free tree; cat nip, grazz, may bee canned goods.....yea...ewe iz gonna LOVEZ Christmas ~~~ ~!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it sounds almost too good to be true!!

      Delete