Saturday 26 October 2013

Wet cat

I have to admit that I didn't see this one coming. I couldn't predict the consequences when I followed the big one to the shower. As I have told you, I always want to be there in the bathroom when my staff takes a shower. So I followed the big one to the shower, and look what happened:

 
He took me with him in the shower! I wasn't asking for it, I don't think I needed it, but he did it anyway! As you can see, I DID NOT appreciate it at all...
 

I had JUST spent the afternoon washing myself the traditional feline way, and I was happy with the result. But I guess it wasn't enough for the staff, they had to wet my fur thoroughly before they considered it was fine. Obviously I needed to lick the water from my fur all over again, what a waste of a good nap time! Damn those humans!

3 comments:

  1. How awful to be dragged kicking and screaming into the shower and hope you managed to get dry quickly.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I think it was so unnecessary!

    ReplyDelete